Our Instructional Designers are Advocates for the Learner
The key role of an instructional designer is to understand how to extract the “must haves” from the “filler”, without missing a beat.
Our instructional designers get it. They have an amazing ability to drill down into the core message, and craft an end product that checks every box. Each of our instructional designers holds a master’s degree in Instructional Design, Adult Learning and Education, and from working with companies such as Amazon, Apple, Google, and Facebook, they have gained insider insights into the rapid design principles used to achieve a lean, high-performing business model.
Here are just a few of the sample classes we have built for clients:
- Emotional Intelligence - coaching and personal development
- Trust in the Workplace
- Next Generation of Customer Service
- Team Building for Managers
- Coaching for Leaders
- Wine and Dinner Etiquette for the Business Professional
- Business Ethics
- Diversity and Inclusion in Today's Workplace
- Effective Communication for Leaders at all Levels
- Fearless Facilitation
- Being Fully Engaged
- Innovation and Creativity
- Creating an Inspired Culture
Here are just a few of the sample course series that we have built and delivered for our clients:
- Formal, structured leadership development programs
- New hire orientation programs
- High potential leadership programs
- 360 Report Coaching - how to deliver effective 360 coaching
Get Started Now!